[yt-users] Santa Barbara Cluster Comparison

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:30:34 PDT 2011

Hi Casey,

You might try adding a gaussian filter from scipy:
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.ndimage.filters.gaussian_filter.html
Once you make the projection, you can get N^2 image data by creating a
FixedResolutionBuffer like this:
frb = FixedResolutionBuffer(projection, (x_left, x_right, y_left, y_right),
(N, N), antialias=False)
where projection is your projection object (like pc.plots[-1])
The actual data for a field can be accessed by frb[field].

You should be able to take that NxN array and apply whatever filter you
like.

Britton