[yt-users] Clump finding

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:41:25 PDT 2011

Hi David and Elizabeth,

As a quick note, the underlying level set extraction (topologically
connected sets existing inside an AMR3DData object like a sphere or an
all_data) can be accessed through the method extract_connected_sets.
Clump finding provides quite a lot on top, but the raw connected sets
operations can be snagged there.

-Matt