[yt-users] ramses_reader broken on Lens?

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:01:17 PDT 2011

I thought I might have used PE-pgi, so I went and reinstalled YT with the
PE-gnu loaded, and installed mpi4py afterwards with the same window
specifying --home=/ccs/home/geoso/LensYT when I did the python setup.py
install.  And I'm still getting the same error.  I think I recall if I had
PE-pgi loaded, mpi4py wouldn't even build.

I've even tried loading pgi to run the script and still the same error.

From
G.S.