[yt-users] Installing Enzo from Yt, error!

Hector Aceves aceves at astrosen.unam.mx
Tue Jan 18 12:43:19 PST 2011

Hi Matt

Thanks for your kind response. Changing https --> http helped a lot regarding
the modules, since it passed the first comment in my first report [abort: No
module named _ssl!]. Now it goes smoothly, giving:

Installing yt
Cloning a copy of Enzo.
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 1711 changesets with 10218 changes to 2848 files (+1 heads)
updating to branch enzo-2.0

Nonetheless, regarding the second error, it still gives me:

Enzo has also been checked out, but not built.

/usr/local/yt-unknown/src/enzo-hg-stable

with now the  enzo-hg-stable directory being present in the
/usr/local/yt-unknown/src directory. At the end of running the script it gives
me the "Oh, look at me, still talking when there's science to do!"

Any ideas on how to solve this Enzo built problem, o should one try to build
it separately?

Thanks...  Hector

Dr. Héctor Aceves Campos
Instituto de Astronomía-UNAM