[yt-users] Problem in simple volume rendering (yt-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 18)

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:04:35 PST 2011

Hi Kuo-Chuan,

Thanks for the note, and I'm glad it is much faster now.  Sam
Skillman, who implemented the no_ghost option (over my objection,
which I freely confess was a mistake) has gone ahead and turned it on
by default, but added a warning about it.  If you end up with
artifacts, turning on no_ghost should fix them.  I also think the
performance hit is worse for FLASH than for Enzo, so we don't see it
quite as often.

I've fixed the documentation as well, but not rebuilt/reuploaded the
new docs yet.

-Matt