[yt-users] Problem in simple volume rendering

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 04:49:45 PST 2011

Hi Kuo-Chuan,

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you!  Do you think you could help us
out with a bit more information, and then we'll see if we can get it
working for you?

* What is the exact value of back_center that you find?
* What is the physical size of your domain?
* What is the width you supplied to the volume_rendering object?

It might also be easier if you could try it with the "Camera"
interface as described here:

http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/visualizing/volume_rendering.html#volume-rendering-camera

That should allow for a bit more flexibility in describing the scene,
and may help us narrow down the error.

Best wishes,

Matt