[yt-users] arr_vec2pix_nest?

Michael Kuhlen mqk at astro.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:37:39 PST 2011

Hi

I just updated my yt distribution to the most recent yt-branch changeset
(8f67aaa2e0d), and I now get this error:

>>> from yt.mods import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/global/home/users/mqk/local/yt-x86_64/yt/yt/mods.py", line 97,
in <module>
    from yt.visualization.volume_rendering.api import \
  File
"/global/home/users/mqk/local/yt-x86_64/yt/yt/visualization/volume_rendering/api.py",
line 44, in <module>
    from camera import Camera, PerspectiveCamera, StereoPairCamera
  File
"/global/home/users/mqk/local/yt-x86_64/yt/yt/visualization/volume_rendering/camera.py",
line 33, in <module>
    from yt.utilities.amr_utils import TransferFunctionProxy, VectorPlane, \
ImportError: cannot import name arr_vec2pix_nest

It works fine if I just comment out the 'arr_vec2pix_nest,
arr_pix2vec_nest' from the import in
yt/visualization/volume_rendering/camera.py.

Mike

*  Dr. Michael Kuhlen              Theoretical Astrophysics Center  *
*  email: mqk at astro.berkeley.edu   UC Berkeley                      *
*  cell phone: (831) 588-1468      601 Campbell Hall                *
*  skype username: mikekuhlen      Berkeley, CA 94720               *