[yt-users] p = pc.add_slice("Density", ax)

Agarwal, Shankar sagarwal at ku.edu
Wed Feb 9 10:48:55 PST 2011

Hi,

I have made gas density projections (attached) for two identical simulations, except than one was run with GriDims=512 while the second was run with GridDims=1024. The BoxSize=200 Mpc/h and ParticleDims=256 for both.

Can anyone tell me why does the 1024grid.png look a lot grainier than the 512grid.png ? Is it something to do with this command...

 p = pc.add_slice("Density", ax)

I guess the slice is too thin for 1024, so I can't really compare the 2 plots. Let me know.

Sorry to have attached 2 huge files. Are there other ways?

Shankar