[yt-users] Issues with Enzo 2.0 and YT

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Dec 6 21:27:32 PST 2011

Hi Hadayat,

I'm sorry you're having problems. I've just run the rotating cylinder
problem myself and I can't see a similar issue. Can we check we're
doing all the same steps?

I am running this script:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/1984/

with this command:

~/yt/bin/iyt simple_slice.py

and one of the three images I get back looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/gEdxQ.png

Could you do the same on your rotating cylinder output?

Elizabeth