[yt-users] problem accessing EOSCriticalDensity parameter (enzo)

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:18:51 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to reach Enzo's EOSCriticalDensity parameter in my pf
within yt (hg hash 486d7131f1c2) . For some reason, it throws a
KeyError, even though grepping EOSCriticalDensity in the
DD0001/data0001 file turns it right up:

$ grep EOSCriticalDensity DD0001/data0001
EOSCriticalDensity         = 1e-13

I have deleted the .yt file, but to no avail. The error message is:

In [1]: pf['EOSCriticalDensity']
KeyError                                  Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/jsoishi/build/yt-unknown/src/yt-hg/yt/utilities/command_line.pyc
in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

/home/jsoishi/build/yt-unknown/src/yt-hg/yt/data_objects/static_output.pyc
in __getitem__(self, key)
    118                   self.conversion_factors]:
    119             if key in d: return d[key]
--> 120         raise KeyError(key)
    121
    122     def keys(self):

KeyError: 'EOSCriticalDensity'

Can anyone provide insight? I feel fairly certain I'm doing something
dumb, but I don't see what.

thanks,

jeff