[yt-users] how to call HaloMassFcn

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:05:20 PDT 2010

Hi Geoffrey,

> can someone fill in what ???? is, or how I can find that information?  Or
> is the 2.0 manual out that I'm not aware of that has this information
> already?

The manual is coming out as soon as I can get it ready.  Currently the
triton installation is actually still the stable branch, so all the
current documentation *should* be valid.  If you can post more of the
traceback when you use the old notation, that would be helpful.  (And
for anyone out there who is also a bit annoyed at the reorganization,
I'm working on rebuilding a new set of docs with revamped API
documentation, but the "stable" branch in mercurial is the old version
with the old names.)