[yt-users] how to call HaloMassFcn

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 8 19:02:05 PDT 2010

I'm getting this error on an old script I used to create the halo mass
function on Triton

I had on top
from yt.analysis_modules.halo_finding.api import HaloMassFcn

and got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "parallelHF.py", line 52, in <module>
    hmf = HaloMassFcn(pf, halo_file=filename[3]+"ParallelHopAnalysis.out",
NameError: name 'HaloMassFcn' is not defined

I was wondering if this is because yt was updated to 2.0 on triton?
in the email there's an example of what to use for HaloFinder

from yt.analysis_modules.halo_finding.api import HaloFinder

so for HaloMassFcn do I do

from yt.analysis_modules.halo_????.api import HaloMassFcn

can someone fill in what ???? is, or how I can find that information?  Or
is the 2.0 manual out that I'm not aware of that has this information
already?

From
G.S.