[yt-users] projection a rectangular region

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:16:09 PDT 2010

Hi Christine,

As a quick note, replying to a month old conversation, I've added an
"add_thin_projection" method to the plot collection.  This accepts a
"thickness" argument, which I think will do what you're looking for.
(The older recipe is still a bit more flexible, but I think everybody
likes it when there are fewer hoops to jump through for common
things!)

Best,

Matt

PS As Jeff noted in his email last week, we're moving off subversion,
so this will only be in hg.  If you're using the install script, we're
working to update it to have the mercurial installation option and
hopefully an email about that will go out this week.