[yt-users] parallelHOP problem, did I break python?

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:23:43 PDT 2010

1.  Actually from the install script I found on YT's site:
http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/installation.html
I believe I am using 1.7, would someone point me to a 2.0 installation
script?  Or will the 1.7 get me the 2.0?

2. I didn't find it in yt/ultilities but under it's under yt/extensions/
[gso at login-4-40 kdtree]$ ls
fKDpy.so  __init__.py  __init__.pyc  test.py  test.pyc
[gso at login-4-40 kdtree]$ pwd
/projects/lca-group/local-dev/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yt-2.0dev-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/yt/extensions/kdtree

3. the file is there on the laptop, according to my ls
gso:kdtree gso$ ls
LICENSE		__init__.py	build		fKD.v		fKDpy.so	kdtree2-README
Makefile	__init__.pyc	fKD.f90		fKD_source.f90	forthonf2c.h	test.py
gso:kdtree gso$ pwd
/Users/gso/Documents/yt/src/yt-trunk-svn/yt/extensions/kdtree
gso:kdtree gso$

4.  So can someone point me to a 2.0 installation script?  Thanks a bunch.

From
G.S.