[yt-users] yt on Kraken

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:17:45 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,

Readline is non-essential and really only useful for interactive work
- but perhaps other failures are critical. The install Stephen has
prepared is primarily/exclusively for batch execution; yt itself
installs out of the box on Kraken, and the 'community' installation is
simply statically linked to run on the batch nodes. Readline doesn't
help much there. :)

-Matt