[yt-users] 2d radial profiles

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:54:11 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

I think there is a way to have it bin the output of a projection, but
I guess it might require a bit more massaging. I'll get back to you on
or around Wednesday with some more ideas.

One additional thought would be to define a derived field like the
Height field that accepts an axis vector and calculates a radius of
annuli and binning either an extracted region or the whole domain.

Sorry!

-Matt