[yt-users] Yt not installing right

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:31:45 PST 2009

Actually, now that I think about it, I have a 32-bit ubuntu machine at
home, and I can build up a "frozen" directory with precompiled
packages and whatnot.  I will do that when I get home tonight and put
it up on the website.  If you end up with a working install, that
would probably work out better, but maybe it could be of use to other
people as well!

-Matt