[yt-users] Minor change to cutting plane

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:55:41 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I discovered a bug in the cutting plane for yt.  The buffer, received
from my C-code for pixelization, was not transposed, as it should have
been.  I have fixed it, and what this ends up meaning is that the
resultant image is now flipped about a line going from lower-left to
upper-right.  This is not a huge deal; what is a bigger deal is that
the cutting-plane vectors were also not transposed, and because that
created a two-component plot, they were previously not correct.  Now,
they are correct, as of r655.

I've placed example before/after pictures here:

http://yt.enzotools.org/files/cp_before.png
http://yt.enzotools.org/files/cp_after.png

I hope this has not been an inconvenience for anyone.