[yt-users] Quirk when Installing yt

rsoares dlleuz at xmission.com
Mon Dec 1 21:18:48 PST 2008

Hi,

Yt tells me I have to install the gtk+ interface, not originially on my
os installation before it can install.  To do this I have to load a
bunch of things not native on my os, which is Ubuntu (linux). Soon as I
have the gtk+ installed then I get a quirky error booting up:

There was an error loading the theme Human.  Couldn't recognize the
image file format for file '/usr/share/gdm/themes/Human/bottom_bar.svg'

on a login screen that is not the original Ubuntu login screen.

I can login okay and everything runs as normal, also Yt, so far (just
command line).  Is there any way the origin of this quirk can effect
Yt?  I'm searching forums for my and tracing the problem on my system
but just wondering if anyone more familiar with the Yt interface might
know off-hand.

Below are the extra loadings for Yt involving gtk+.

Thanks,

R.Soares

extra packages for Yt / gtk+:

build-essential  libsdl1.2debian  libsdl1.2-dev  libgl1-mesa-dev
libglu1-mesa-dev  libsdl-image1.2  libsdl-image1.2-dev
 libatk1.0-0 l ibatk1.0-dev  libpango1.0-0  libpango1.0-dev  libcairo2
libcairo2-dev  libtiff4  libtiff4-dev  tcl  tcl-dev
tk  tk-dev  libgtk1.2-dev  mesa-common-dev  xlibmesa-gl-dev
libglu1-mesa-dev  libjpeg62-dev