[yt-dev] extensions on the main website

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:16:13 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

We have a set of projects on the website:

http://yt-project.org/extensions.html

I'd like to propose that we extend this a bit further and also allow
extensions to host their websites on our page as well.  This would be
two things:

 * They can either do this via submodules in the yt-project/website
repository, which would correspond to subdirectories or by including
their own subdirectory in the website repo.
 * If there is affiliated data, it can be stored data in hub.yt and
referenced via AJAX calls (or manually listed)

I don't think this is a contentious thing, so unless I hear objections
I'll add the info to the YTEP and the skeleton extension repo.