[yt-dev] PRs need review

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:08:11 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I think the following PRs are mergeable but do not have enough reviewers.
Most of these are pretty small and self-contained and will be quick to
review.

Could we please get some more eyes on these pull requests:

Adding a `plot_2d` helper function for visualizing 2D datasets (although
John mentioned he still needs to add docs):

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1476

Make it possible for users to force ramses data to be loaded as a
cosmological dataset:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1479

Fix documentation for the `unit_base` keyword argument for Gadget data:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1481

Make FitsImageData accept DerivedField instances as fields (e.g.
ds.fields.gas.density)

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1482

Fix issues with parsing WarpX headers:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1465

Update documentation on finding field values at a single point or a set of
points:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1489