[yt-dev] migration ytep

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:44:04 PDT 2017

Hi,

I updated the PR after discussion on Slack and in the comments:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/ytep/pull-requests/68/adding-draft-github-migration-ytep/diff

It now proposes a hard switch-flip, and I moved up the date.  Three phases
are suggested: phase 1 (now) when we test out conversion methods, phase 2
(soon) when we have the final one up and we wind down PRs and move them to
GitHub, and phase 3 (shortly after phase 2) when we move BB into read-only.