[yt-dev] [yt-users] [ANN] Introducing the yt Hub

Jeffrey S. Oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:37:15 PDT 2016

Hi Kacper,

One thing I'd like to verify: are you trying to start notebook from
> folder? If you're in top level (collection) that option won't be
> enabled. You need to go at least one level down, e.g.:
>

> https://girder.hub.yt/#collection/5707ddf366a401000121088f/folder/5707decf66a4010001210890

Yes, I'm in a folder, for exmaple:

https://girder.hub.yt/#user/572cdc90dd9119000158bbf5

[image: 2016-05-06-143633_3200x1800_scrot.png]

> Could you also specify which folders render empty?

Well...they're not empty any more! I'm not sure what happened, but now the
ones that were empty, e.g.

https://girder.hub.yt/#collection/5707ddf366a401000121088f/folder/57156ab053a1a20001729d21

Are no longer empty...so, I don't know what happened there!

Jeff