[yt-dev] Fwd: [OpenAstronomy] GSOC students - application form

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:05:48 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Here's some information for prospective summer of code students.

If you're applying to work with yt, we'd appreciate it if you post your
application to our wiki:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/wiki/GSoC-2016-Student-Applications

Please let me know if you're having trouble editing the page.

-Nathan