[yt-dev] Interested in GSoC idea 'Web Development for Gammapy'

Wasim Thabraze waseem.tabraze at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:52:59 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am Wasim Thabraze, a Computer Science Undergraduate. I have thoroughly
gone through the GSoC ideas page and have narrowed down my choices to the
project 'Web Development for Gammapy'.

I have experience in web development using Python and Javascript. Openflock
(www.openflock.co) is one of such projects I built using Python. I have
also contributed to couple of Open source projects (Openhatch and Mozilla
Marketplace).

Looking at the TeVCat website, I have got a rough idea on how the website
of Gammapy should work. I have started working on a demo web app of Gammapy
and will report the link to the app in this mailing list in a couple of
days so that I can get feedback about it.

GitHub   : https://github.com/waseem18
Portfolio : http://www.thabraze.me

I hope I can code with Astropy this summer, and I really appreciate your
comments.

Regards,
Wasim