[yt-dev] yt Particle Plots & openPMD Frontend

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:05:48 PDT 2016

I've opened a pull request to fix the issue you discovered with magnetic
units:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/2213

I'd appreciate it if one of you could give it a test. Let me know if you
have questions about how to pull a pull request in locally with mercurial.

I haven't had a time to look at the issue you were having with the 'all'
particle union, but I have it on my list to look at it.