[yt-dev] Issue #1158: data file not recognized IsolatedGalaxy (yt_analysis/yt)

dan mckeown issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jan 6 06:12:14 PST 2016

New issue 1158: data file not recognized IsolatedGalaxy
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/1158/data-file-not-recognized-isolatedgalaxy

dan mckeown:

Hello yt community, I have successfully reproduced the plot from tutorial 4 using data folder enzo_tiny_cosmology .  this data file had no trouble being loaded into yt for plotting. However, IsolatedGalaxy is not recognized even though it is downloaded and unpacked. I went through the same process as enzo_tiny_cosmology but when I attempted to move the IsolatedGalaxy folder into my working directory I always receive the message "error no such file or directory" even though the file is clearly there.