[yt-dev] GSoC

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:52:15 PST 2016

Hi all,

I've opened a pull request for GSOC ideas here:

https://github.com/OpenAstronomy/openastronomy.github.io/pull/30

I'm very happy to take edits for what's there. Also if you would like to be
listed as a mentor for any of the projects I added or for a project you'd
like to add yourself, please let me know so I can update the pull request.

-Nathan