[yt-dev] GSOC projects

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:57:54 PST 2016

Hi all,

Britton and I brainstormed a bit on possible GSOC proects. We came up with
the following google doc that covers five ideas:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5o5epJD-P8bUJy77XTSLFxIzQuVveHTtidcgvHYk5o/edit

If you're interested in mentoring any of these ideas, please put your name
down next to the idea as Britton and I have already done. If you have any
more ideas, go ahead and add them.

Optimally we will have at least two mentors per project, in case one mentor
needs to bow out.

I will go ahead and flesh out the three most popular ideas and submit them
to the OpenAstronomy GSOC application by the end of the week.

-Nathan