[yt-dev] Imminent yt 3.3.3 stable bugfix release

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:07:29 PST 2016

Hey everyone,

I've put together a PR of backported bugfixes for an upcoming yt 3.3.3
release.  Feel free to glance it over and give comments.  The PR includes a
couple dozen bugfixes merged over the last 1.5 months since our last bugfix
release.  It passes all the unit tests in py2 and py3, but fails several
answer tests simply because of misalignment between the stable and dev api.

I was hoping to get this merged rather quickly so we can put out the
release in the next day or so.  This will be the stable version of yt that
trident builds off of, and we're putting out the trident method paper on
the arxiv this week with our first 1.0 release of the code.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/2470/backport-bugfixes-for-333/diff

Cameron

--
Cameron Hummels