[yt-dev] Answer Testing question

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:10:08 PDT 2015

Hi John,

I'm not sure. It looks like the reference_storage gets set up inside the
plugin setup function, which *should* be called when you do the tests
--with-answer-testing.

Do you have an example nosetests invocation you are doing that triggers
this error?

Also, now that I look at it, it looks like the current uses of the
GenericArrayTest in the test suite are not actually being run. Both the SZ
answer tests and the photon simulator answer tests don't have a job on
fido. I'd suggest you coordinate with Kacper to get that enabled...

So that means the GenericArrayTests are not actually being used anywhere by
anyone in the test suite. It's possible they have a bug...

-Nathan