[yt-dev] Ways to make the yt community more welcoming

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:29:18 PDT 2015

Also, I want to highlight this bit from the end, which it seems we're guilty of:

"The thing that frustrates me the most is when communities skip steps.
“Hey, we have a code of conduct and child care, but known harassers
are allowed at our conferences!” “We want to participate in a
diversity program, but we don’t have any mentors and we have no idea
what the contributor would work on long term!” So, get your basic
cultural changes done first, please."