[yt-dev] Vertex-centred AMR data?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 06:50:08 PST 2015

Matt

In my notion, there are no cells, only vertices. Or if you want to renaming
things, then there are only cells, no vertices, but the fine a coarse grid
cells do not share faces.

To answer your question specifically: no, it does not matter whether  the
centre of a "cell" is selected. Only the vertices that are selected should
be part of the selection.

-erik