[yt-dev] code of conduct hangout

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:38:16 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As per last week's meeting, I am now going to begin the process of
incorporating astropy's code of conduct into yt's infrastructure.  This
will involve minor edits to make it specific for yt instead of astropy,
adding it to various places (YTEP, website, developer docs), and such
things.  This is not a huge amount of labor, but enough that I would
greatly appreciate some help.  I think this could probably all be done in
an hour or less with a small group of people (3-4 or so).  If anyone is
interested in having a hangout this week to take care of this, please let
me know and I'll try to arrange it.

Thanks!
Britton