[yt-dev] Leave of presence

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:34:26 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I'm trying to come back online.  Moving has
mostly concluded, and I think things will settle down for a while.
I'll be back in IRC as soon as I have a stable connection.

And, I think I've probably been a bit short with people lately --
Nathan and Cameron in particular, although I'm sure others -- for
which I wanted to publicly apologize.

-Matt