[yt-dev] 3.0 release

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:05:08 PDT 2014

I think this is fine, it will give everything a couple days to settle.

Can I ask one last favor of you - can you handle this issue?

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/870/install-script-gets-the-wrong-version-of

I think all that needs to happen is that you need to pull from the
darkskysims fork into your fork.  Alternatively you could update the
install script to point to some more canonical location.