[yt-dev] 3.0 release

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:59:15 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Thank you to everybody for pushing *so hard* on everything the last
few days.  I have now finished up the drafts of my remaining
contributions to the documentation, which I *believe* is the last
remaining area of focus.  I would like to take Cameron up on his
offer, which I previously voted again, to delay until Friday.  This is
not so that we can all keep working, but because *I* misjudged the
level of my contributions and what they would require, and *I* need a
few days to let them settle.  Mea culpa.  Cameron, Nathan, Britton,
Mike, Hilary, Aaron -- everyone has just been absolutely amazing.  So
I will be submitting mine, they can get reviewed over the next couple
days, and then on Friday maybe we can "release" it?  Does that work?