[yt-dev] Proposed 3.0 release strategy: July 30

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 10:44:41 PDT 2014

In the middle of travel, so a little slow to respond.

I don't know of anyone using particles in Castro, nor am I sure of the layout. I suspect it is probably somewhat different from Nyx despite the common codebase -can double check when I have better connection.

Chris

Sent from my mobile device, so ignore any weird typos.