[yt-dev] Change to defaults of ProjectionPlot and OffAxisProjectionPlot

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:50:18 PDT 2014

Hi Cameron,

While it would be nice if there was a simple default that would work for
all types of projections and fields, I think I'm also a -0 on this because
of weird fields like the SZY, where it only makes sense as an integrated
field, and Projected SZY isn't a term that is used.  I think that simply
allowing others to modify the colorbar name is the more sustainable way in
terms of handling all of the options for integration type as well.  I could
be convinced otherwise, but I think having the units for things like
density show up as g/cm^2 vs g/cm^3 should be enough for the time being.

Sam