[yt-dev] Documentation Sprint Tomorrow

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:06:09 PDT 2014

In case anyone wants to join, we are going to have another docs sprint
tomorrow at Noon PDT.  If you are interesting in joining, we'll probably be
online for a couple of ours working on things.  It's mostly independent
work, but it's nice to set time aside to work on it, and everyone is on a
google hangout so you can ask questions where necessary.

Let me know if you want me to invite you to join the google event.

You can see a list of some of the remaining tasks to be done before yt 3.0
is released here:
https://trello.com/b/Y5XV4Hod/yt-3-0

Cameron

--