[yt-dev] Issue #864: Enzo particle filter failure with changset: d4bf4fed7f06 (yt_analysis/yt)

Cameron Hummels issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Jul 21 13:30:25 PDT 2014

New issue 864: Enzo particle filter failure with changset: d4bf4fed7f06
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/864/enzo-particle-filter-failure-with-changset

Cameron Hummels:

I attempted to use a script that used to work to generate a simple star particle filter and then access the resulting `cic` field, and now it fails.  I used `hg bisect` to track down the offending changeset which breaks this functionality, and it is d4bf4fed7f06, which was committed by @MatthewTurk two months ago.  Not sure how to correct the problem.  It involves chunking while making particle deposit fields from particle unions.

Sample script with sample enzo dataset:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4941/

Error which occurs for changeset d4bf4fed7f06 and beyond:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/6CqhjvujtDqsgnLaaVka/