[yt-dev] Scipy sprint today and tomorrow morning

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:06:30 PDT 2014

Hi all,

A group of us are here in Austin for the scipy conference. Today we're
going to be sprinting on yt, focusing mostly on closing tickets for the
yt-3.0 release.  If you're in Austin, please feel free to come on down to
the AT&T center to meet with us.  My cell phone number is 720-201-2231 -
give me a call if you need help finding us.

We'd love to have remote participants.  I will be watching the IRC channel
- we could probably also set up a google hangout if there is interest.

Hope you all are having a great Friday :)

-Nathan