[yt-dev] Trello

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:19:51 PST 2014

I've found trello to be super useful.  It's so lightweight and fast -
it just feels a lot nicer to use than any other web-based issue
management software I've ever used.  I've been using it for private
stuff unrelated to yt and have found it helps keep me organized.

It also has a nice and polished iOS app that more or less exactly
mirrors the normal web interface.