[yt-dev] Proto-announcement for dev workshop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:25:06 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to write to the list to let you all know that I'm looking at
having a dev workshop at NCSA on October 16 and 17, with overflow onto
the 18th for whoever wants to have a weekend here.  This will follow
on the heels of a Blue Waters workshop on the 13-15.  I'll be
following up with some more information when I get it, including a
"proper" announcement, but I thought I'd send out something of a
save-the-date now.

If there's some reason that this definitely works, or definitely
*doesn't* work for you and you really want to go, please let me know
off-list and we'll see what we can work out.

Also, there will be a barbecue at my place.  So please, someone remind
me to buy a barbecue.  And to learn how to use it.  (Maybe I should
file a ticket on bitbucket.)