[yt-dev] License switch: remove author tags

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:04:55 PDT 2013

One thought I had was adding information from ohloh.net to the webpage
under "contributors".

I think ohloh does a really good job of showing the level of contributions
for each contributor:

http://www.ohloh.net/p/yt_amr
http://www.ohloh.net/p/yt_amr/contributors/554836760414252
http://www.ohloh.net/p/yt_amr/contributors/554836760414263

I could also see embedding the output of hg churn -c into the webpage or
docs somewhere.