[yt-dev] Issue #696: change "how to get help" page into "what to do if you encounter problems" page (yt_analysis/yt)

Cameron Hummels issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Oct 28 19:54:47 PDT 2013

New issue 696: change "how to get help" page into "what to do if you encounter problems" page
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/696/change-how-to-get-help-page-into-what-to

Cameron Hummels:

there are several things that users should try on their own when they encounter problems *before* contacting us.  the presentation that both @ngoldbaum and i have given at a couple of yt demonstration sessions goes through this thought process well.  nathan has the most up-to-date version of it available online:

ttp://ngoldbaum.net/for_agora/get_help.pdf

i think we should move our "help" documents to "how to deal with problems" documents.