[yt-dev] 2.6 release?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 06:09:25 PST 2013

I am +2 on Kacper sending the announcement.

We also still have 51 open issues tagged for version 2.6.  Of those, only
11 are listed as blockers and are all documentation related.  I am assigned
two of those and both can be done by tomorrow.

Of the 40 non-blocker issues, 20 are not even assigned.  Maybe we should go
through those and figure out where they stand for the release.  I think
some may need to be dealt with.  Should we try to have a quick hangout to
figure that out?

Britton