[yt-dev] Kill logging in the notebook?

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Mon May 20 20:25:09 PDT 2013

I think I'm -0 on it since sometimes all you get is whatever was in the log
to help debug an issue since its tough (impossible?) to get a pdb-like
session going in a notebook.  Also, the info lines are actually there for a
reason.  If loglevel isn't 20 by default, maybe we should just change that?

Sam