[yt-dev] Issue #579: Plot window modifying functions need to be documented better. (yt_analysis/yt)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri May 24 14:50:31 PDT 2013

New issue 579: Plot window modifying functions need to be documented better.
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/579/plot-window-modifying-functions-need-to-be

Nathan Goldbaum:

We should add narrative docs for the plot window modifying functions (e.g. `set_zlim`, `set_log`, `zoom`, `pan`) to the page that covers the plot callbacks.

Since `PlotCollection` is still usable but deprecated for image plotting, we could also give the full names for the callbacks (`annotate_<callback>`) rather than the shortened name.

Responsible: ngoldbaum