[yt-dev] YTArray YTEP

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:09:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Last week the units stuff really took off -- great work on that front!
 I was wondering if I might solicit a YTEP?  As I have been going
through the YTArray changes to get the unit tests passing, I'm
realizing just how invasive it is in some ways.  I think having an
enumeration of the behavior of the YTArray under ufuncs as well as
common operations will be pretty essential.  That is something we
should also probably discuss on this list.

I'll be submitting a few changes for review by Casey and Nathan as
well.  Do either of you have a feeling for where things stand now and
what is needed next?